About the project
Welcome to the biggest project in Basaksehir! The project is located very close to the main transport hubs of the city, businesses and residential areas. It is located between Ataturk Airport and Istanbul Airport. The project promises to be a sensation for investors due to its easy access to public transport, metro, tram and buses. It invites you to live downtown and life.
Access to the main points of the city by metro:
- Taksim - 50 min
- Ataturk Airport - 35 min
- Istanbul Airport - 30 min
- Aksaray - 30 min
- Cevahir Mall - 45 min
The main points of the city that surround the project:
- Istanbul Airport, on the Black Sea, with a service of 90 million passengers annually in its first stage. When completed ten years from now, it will span nearly 19,000 acres and serve up to 200 million travelers a year with six runways. This is almost double what is currently at the world's largest airport Hartsfils-Jackson in Atlanta. You can reach the world's largest airport in 30 minutes by metro from the Kayaşehir transfer station or in 15 minutes by car.
- The 2nd largest hospital complex in Europe is only 2 km away from the project. You can reach it in just 4 minutes via the metro line.
- The largest botanical park in Europe is in close proximity, which means that the apartments have a view of the botanical garden as well as the green valley. The largest botanical park in Europe with an area of 360,000 square meters, just 400 meters walk from your home. You can easily reach the largest botanical park in Europe in 2-3 minutes on foot, also you can get to the metro station in the botanical park.
- The central mosque of Basaksehir. Basaksehir's new center, Kayasehir Square, reached the largest mosque through a 400-seat conference hall with a capacity of 5,000 people. The mosque was built in the classical style and has a total area of 18,738 sq.m.
- Basaksehir Valley. Basaksehir Valley is an area where you can feel like you are in the jungle in the city center, with approximately 20,600 square meters of footpaths and 45,723 square meters of green areas and grassy fields.
- Istanbul Canal - Project of the Century The Istanbul Canal, a 45-meter canal connecting the Black and Marmara Seas west of Istanbul, is expected to cost around 12 billion euros and be the largest project ever undertaken in Turkey. Channel – is of great importance. About 1.5 billion cubic meters of soil will be excavated and used to build artificial islands. Six thousand workers will be employed during the construction phase. The Istanbul Canal, in places up to a kilometer wide, could receive 160 ships a day, as well as submarines. The New Bosphorus of Istanbul, and the biggest project of the 21st century is only 3 km from this residential complex.
- Olympia Mall, located in Basaksehir, offers a variety of social activities and entertainment. With an upscale food court, you'll enjoy your meal until your movie starts at the cinema at Olympia Mall... Olympia Mall is only 2-3 minutes drive from the residential complex.
- Mall of İstanbul, the best in the world, the largest in Turkey. Enjoy world-class shopping, taste the most delicious dishes of Turkish and world cuisines; watch the latest movies, enjoy outstanding performances or have a great time at MOORPARK and much more... The biggest mall in Turkey only is only 5 minutes by car and 10 minutes by public transport.
- The Aqua Florya shopping and entertainment center opens its doors to you. A completely new concept has appeared here, which will change the perception of the shopping center. Shopping and entertainment center Aqua Florya; which combines entertainment and shopping pleasure, includes the Istanbul Aquarium, which is the largest themed aquarium in the world. In addition, cafes and restaurants overlooking the sea, which offer customers delicious delicacies from different cuisines, and a wide amphitheater where various events are held, are other distinctive features. Aqua Florya has a total of 50,000 m2 of leasable space, 145 shops, 1,500 parking spaces, an outdoor amphitheater with a capacity of 900 people, 11 cinemas, 52,000 m2 of landscape and walking areas, 13,000 m2 of exhibition and cultural areas, with an open market and a wide range of brands . With its magnificent view and atmosphere that makes you feel special, it is open 7 days a week from 10:00 to 22:00. Aqua Florya Shopping Center can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- Venezia Mega Outlet was designed in the Venetian concept, which is the best example of Italian architecture. In addition, the famous St. Mark's Basilica was built in the Venezia Mega Outlet shopping center, where a Venetian dream came true. Venezia Mega Outlet, where food courts and world-famous brands are located around St. Mark's Square, also offers a shopping experience. At the Venezia Mega Outlet, adorned with the famous Venetian canals, you can take a gondola tour. And indoor brands offer their customers a shopping experience with custom-designed sky-themed ceiling architecture. Offering unique Turkish architecture and one-stop shopping, Venezia Mega Outlet is the number one most impressive recent investment in Istanbul. Shopping pleasure only in Venetian style 20 minutes by car from the residential complex.
- Schools around the project. Ibn Haldun University's (IHU). The training started in the 2017-2018 academic year with the participation of 215 students (150 from Turkey and 65 from abroad). More than 250 PhD students are also studying at various IHU departments, plus another 100 from over forty countries who are already pursuing their studies at the Department of Civilization. At present, more than one hundred scientists are lecturing in eleven faculties in six schools. They provide guidance on comparative methods in all disciplines. Additional emphasis is placed on embracing both Eastern and Western studies and scholarships. It is also planned that 35% of IHU students will be international students who are not Turkish citizens. Turkish preparatory education is also provided to foreign students. One of the largest universities in Istanbul - Ibn Khaldun is 2 km from the residential complex, which you can reach by public transport in 10 minutes. There are also public and private schools for elementary education just a few minutes walk from your home.
Every moment of the day is sure to be filled with fun for the family in this residential complex, which has three social facilities designed in separate sections for men and women. This project should be your meeting place with its shops, cafes and restaurants giving you the pleasure of outdoor shopping.
While you're doing art programs like calligraphy in the Hobby Workshop, your kids will enjoy doing what they love in the PlayStation rooms. Swimming pools and saunas will allow you to rejuvenate and relax at the end of the day. The project will include a 1.4 km walkway, the first and only one of its kind in Basaksehir. The project is surrounded by shops, restaurants, cafes on the square and swimming pools. We invite you to fun family walks!
- Pedestrian path
- Basketball courts
- Tennis courts
- Indoor soccer field
- Children's playground
- Games room for PlayStation
- Billiard room and table tennis room
- Hobby Studio
- Swimming pool
- Spa center
- Turkish bath
Price list (in Turkish Lira)
- 2+1 from 93.70 sq.m. up to 124.23 sq.m. min. 4 144 000 TL max. 4 442 000 TL