Silivri is a city and district in the province of Istanbul on the coast of the Sea of Marmara in Turkey, where many holiday homes are located.
The Marble Coast has long been used by Istanbul residents for recreation.
Currently, there are many resort hotels and country clubs on the coast with sports facilities, including golf courses, horse riding centers and tennis courts , health and conference centers. This area is full of tourists on weekends.
There are two sports clubs in Silivri - "Silivrispor" and "Alibeyspor". Founded in 1957, Silivrispor has two active branches: football and basketball.
Silivri has several hospitals and special medical institutions, both public and private:
Public Health Institutions (Ministry of Health)
• Silivri Devlet Hastanesi (Silivri State Hospital)
• Ana Çocuk Sağlığı Ve Aile Planlama Merkezi (Mother and Child Healthcare and Family Planning Center)
• Halk Sağlığı Laboratuvarı (Public Health Laboratory)
Private medical institutions
• Serene Tıp Merkezi (Medical center)
• Medical Park Hospital (formerly Anadolu Hastanesi)
• Hayat Diyaliz Merkezi (Dialysis center)
• Kolan Hastanesi
The main attractions of the Silivri region
• Stena Anastasia
• Piri Mehmed Pasha Mosque
• The long bridge of 32 arches (Uzunköprü), built in the 1560s
• Silivri Kalepark, city public park inside Silivri Castle
• Byzantine Church of St. Spyridon